- 2 servings of noodles, prepared as directed but make it slightly undercooked
- 7oz extra firm tofu, pressed & grilled
- 2 - 3 slices of @fieldroast Creamy Original Chao Slices
- 2 tablespoons frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon sweet corn kernels
- 1 tablespoon kimchi of choice (optional)
- sprinkles of furikake (optional)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce/tamari
- 1/2 tablespoon chili flakes or 1 tablespoon gochugaru (adjust to preference)
- 1/2 tablespoon stir fry sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon dark soy sauce (for color, optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup veggie broth
Other pairings: grilled bok choy, grilled mushrooms
Place cooked noodles in an oven/grill safe pan. Then, toss noodles with sauce until well coated. Top noodles with peas, corn kernels, tofu & kimchi (if using).
Add 2-3 slices of Chao cheese on top of the noodles.
Cover the pan with foil & bake/grill until the cheese melts.
Serve immediately with your choice of grilled veggies & sprinkles of furikake.