“It’s an explosion of BOOOLLLLDDD flavor!“
Action Bronson is a chef turned rapper who’s all about being flavor forward in his cooking style, ‘cause he doesn’t make anything that doesn’t taste good. He also brings a unique vibe to the stage and kitchen.
When you cook with Field Roast, anything is possible. So, we challenged him to create a culinary masterpiece from random ingredients in your pantry, and the Field Roast product of his choice. Action asked fans to submit weird stuff they had hidden in theirs, and it resulted in a bold explosion of flavor. Check out the full video and unique dish his twisted mind came up with, using our Smoked Apple & Sage Sausage, Sambal Chili, Capers (or as Action likes to call them “tiny alien pods of flavor”), and more.
- Field Roast Smoked Apple & Sage Sausage
- Olive Oil Crackers
- Chili Flakes
- Herbs of your choice
- Lightly roast dry, shelled pistachios in a non-stick skillet over medium heat
- Smash and cut 2 cloves of garlic (pro tip: don’t mince).
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat and break apart Field Roast Smoked Apple & Sage Sausage. Cook for 5 minutes until sausage is evenly brown and heated through. Add chili flakes, mashed garlic and continue to cook through until the Field Roast Sausage get a nice crunch on top.
- Add broccolini to boiling water to cook.
- For the gremolata, add pistachios, capers, garlic, chili flakes, and lemon zest and lemon juice to herbs. Grind together and add black pepper.
- Add a box of Orecchiette to boiling water, cook 8-9 minutes until noodle are al dente.
- Add broccolini and Orecchiette to Field Roast sausage pan. Drizzle additional olive oil and salt to taste.
- Sprinkle olive oil crackers and gremolata on top of the final dish.