2 ea - Italian Field Roast Sausages
½ cup - Chao Cheese Creamy Original
½ cup Kite Hill Cream Cheese
4 cups - Pacific Vegetable Broth Low Sodium
4 ea - Organic Red Potatoes
1 bunch - Organic Italian Kale (Lacinato)
4 ea - Organic Rainbow Carrots
1 ea - Organic Shallots
2 clover - Organic Garlic
1 tsp - Sea Salt*
½ tsp - Organic Black Pepper*
1tsp - Red Chili Flakes*
1 sprig - Organic Fresh Thyme
¼ cup - Californian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Set large pot over medium heat. Brown Italian Sausages in oil. Then remove from pot.
- Sauté shallots, and garlic until garlic is aromatic but not browned.
- Pour in the vegetable broth. Add in quartered potatoes and chopped carrots. Bring to a boil and simmer until fork tender.
- Add chopped kale and cook until just soft over medium heat.
- Turn off heat and fold in kite hill cream cheese with half of the Creamy Original Chao Cheese. Add rest of the spices and sliced Italian Sausage.
- Plate in heat proof bowls, top with rest of cheese and broil until cheese is melted.
Serve with grilled bread and enjoy!
*while there are measurements for seasoning. Always season to taste for best result.