Event season is in full swing! On the last weekend in March we got to see all our old friends and make some new ones at the Seattle VegFest. This coming weekend Jennifer will be in
At the Green festival:
Take in more than 350 exhibits:
- Shop for everything from natural home and health products to solar panels and Fair Trade gifts and crafts.
- Hang out with your kids as they play and learn in
’s Green Kids’ Zone. Organic Valley
- Enjoy organic dining and sample local beers & wines.
- Explore developments in green education, social investing and independent media.
- Learn about City resources for energy conservation, green power, climate action and more at the City of
. Seattle Pavilion
See more than 125 dynamic speakers on 5 stages:
- Find inspiration from stories of collective and personal successes.
- Discover green techniques and strategies during great how-to workshops.
- Network with sustainable neighborhood groups.
- Enjoy a diverse program of live local music and performance.
All this has gotta make a person hungry! See you there!
When: Sautrday April 12th and Sunday April 13th
How much: $15. $10 for seniors, students, bike riders, public transit riders, see here for details.