Terms and Conditions
FIELD ROAST “COOKS IN THE FIELD” RECIPE CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
The Field Roast “Cooks in the Field” Recipe Contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Field Roast Corporation, 3901 7th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98108 (“Sponsor”).
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE CONTEST. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING THE CONTEST.
CONTEST PERIOD: The Field Roast “Cooks in the Field” Recipe Contest begins at 12:00 am Pacific Time (“P.T.”) on February 10, 2015 and all entries must be received by 11:59 pm P.T. on March 10, 2015 (“Contest Period”).
ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to individuals who are legal United States residents physically residing in one of the 50 United States/District of Columbia who are 18 years or older at the date of entry. Employees of Field Roast are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, municipal and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Internet access and uploading capability required to enter. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to The Contest (“Eligible Entrant[s]”).
HOW TO ENTER: During the Contest Period, an Eligible Entrant may enter the Contest by going to https://fieldroast.com/recipe-contest (“Website”). Eligible Entrants must then follow the instructions on the entry form, and provide all required fields. An Eligible Entrant must submit an original recipe that complies with the Recipe Guidelines and Requirements as described below.
LIMIT: Limit one entry per person. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Contest, Entrant agrees to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. These Official Rules form a binding legal agreement between the Eligible Entrant and the Sponsor with respect to the Contest. By submitting a recipe, the Entrant warrants that his/her recipe is his/her original recipe and that s/he owns all rights to the recipe.
RECIPE GUIDELINES AND REQUIREMENTS: For Each Recipe:
- Recipe must be in English and include standard U.S. weights/measures;
- All recipe ingredients must be 100% vegan;
- Recipe must be written for 4 to 6 servings;
- Recipe must contain at least one of the following Field Roast products: Field Roast Chao Slices, Field Roast Burger, Field Roast Frankfurter, Field Roast Apple Maple Breakfast Sausage, Field Roast Celebration Roast, Field Roast Hazelnut Cranberry Roast En Croute, Field Roast Smoked Apple Sage Sausage, Field Roast Italian Sausage, Field Roast Mexican Chipotle Sausage, Field Roast Lentil Sage Deli Slices, Field Roast Smoked Tomato Deli Slices, Field Roast Wild Mushroom Deli Slices, Field Roast Lentil Sage Quarter Loaves, Field Roast Smoked Tomato Quarter Loaves, Field Roast Wild Mushroom Quarter Loaves, or Field Roast Classic Meatloaf;
- Recipe must contain a photograph of the completed recipe, which photograph is in compliance with all of the terms contained herein below;
- Entry must include a headshot of the Entrant;
- Recipe must be the original work of the Entrant;
- Recipe must not contain any material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, including copyright infringement.
WINNER SELECTION: On or about the week of March 16th 2015, the Sponsor will select two winners from among all eligible entries received. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Recipes will be judged based on the following criteria: Best use of Field Roast products, creativity, flavor, photography skills and adherence to the recipe guidelines. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winners via telephone or email on or about the week of March 16th, 2015. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within 5 days after the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate winner.
PRIZES: Three winners will be chosen and awarded with the official “Cook in the Field” title. Winners will receive a Field Roast swag bag, 2 periodic shipments of Field Roast products, exposure and Field Roast fame! Winners will be featured on the Field Roast website for a minimum of the 7-month duration of the project, from April 2015 to October 2015. A photo, short video biography, and a link to the winner’s relevant website or blog will be included on the Field Roast website. The winner’s website or blog must be approved by the Sponsor before being included on the Field Roast website. Winners will receive no monetary compensation for their time or recipes.
GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: Potential winners will be notified by phone, mail and/or e-mail and may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Publicity, Liability and Ownership Release within five days of date of notification. If the documents are not returned within the specified time period or if the Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and, at the Sponsor’s discretion, awarded to another Entry. There will be no substitution of prizes, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prizes are non-transferable. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee express or implied by the Sponsor. The awarding of any prize is contingent upon full compliance with these Official Rules. All prize details are at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
PRIZE GUIDELINES AND REQUIREMENTS: Each Winner:
- Must agree to work with the Sponsor for a 6 month period;
- Must agree to create 6 original recipes with 100% vegan ingredients in addition to their entry recipe, 1 per month from April 2015 to September 2015 (6 months);
- Must submit the first original recipe to the Sponsor by April 15, 2015;
- Must submit each following recipe by the 15th of each month, for the following 6 months;
- Must submit a short video bio and headshot to be posted on fieldroast.com/cooks-in-the-field by March 22, 2015;
- Must use Field Roast Chao Slices in each recipe – and a variety of other Field Roast products provided throughout the duration of the project;
- Must create each recipe according to a provided Monthly Recipe Guide;
- Must submit valid recipe text for each recipe including: cook time, prep time, yield, ingredients, and preparation instructions;
- Must provide an attractive photo of each completed recipe;
- Must agree that should the Sponsor use, reproduce, publish, etc. his/her recipe, Entrant is not entitled to any remuneration or royalties whatsoever from the Sponsor.
GENERAL: By entering this Contest, Entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules, and agrees to the use of his/her name, photo and recipe submission in any form of publicity or marketing determined by the Sponsor. Entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules.